1.24.2010

"The One"

The one who text's me all day
The one who tells me he loves my constantly
The one who trust me
The one who has time for me
The one who confides in me
The one who challenges my mind
The one who finds me amazing in everyway
The one who defends me and will fight on my behalf
The one who needs me
The one always thinking of me
The one that's make my face hurt with all these smiles
The one who holds my hand
The one who is glad to have me
The one who talks with me on phone
The one who makes me good more ways then one
The one who is behind me and supports even my "dummest" dreams
The one who even tho we've talked about everything desires to know more
The one who will give me just one whole full entire day of attention
The one who will listen to my problems and won't say I'm complaining or try to fix it just listen
The one who doesn't make feel stupid
The who the sunshine reminds me of
The one who loves my laugh and all my other times of happiness
The one who's sensitive to my feelings
The one who make long term plans that include me
The one who will allow me this girl La to be myself
The one who thinks my 113-120 lbs and 5'3 frame is just right
The one who believes in forever
The one who is beyond looking at the big behind girl as she walks away
The one that's enough
The one that gives me tears of joy
The one who doesn't think I'm annoying
The one who won't make me feel bad because of the silences on the phone
The one who can sense when I'm upset and ease the pain
The one who remebers the things I tell him
The one that is romantic I'm his own way
The one that knows i'm not looking for a fairytale just love





..... I guess what I'm trying to is where you @ dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers