10.17.2010

I am pregnant hear me roar!!!

i just love being pregnant
Zion is like my hidden treasure... that kicks
i get so many compliments
food has never tasted better
i love getting dressed up
i love the stares
i love buying him stuff
i love him
ADONIS ZION MAXWELL kekoa HINTON
i love talking to him
i love all his clothes
i love how his things are set up
i love driving with my CAUTION baby inside   sign
i love to eat and know he's being well nourished
i love the 18 pounds i  have gained
i love dreaming of Zion
i love putting all my change and money in his piggy bank
i love planning our future together




but...
 most of all i love....that he saved me

8 comments:

  1. Awwww congratulations on the pregnancy, how far along are you now? Thanks for following, I am following you back : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that namee ! & congrats :)

    http://itssimplytrishh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) I'm 30 wks tommaro and thanks for following me and the comments yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot everyone I know hates it lol is it a bit long

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! * i LOVE how happy and loving you are towards the pregnancy. embrace it mama, you shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS LOVE KEYS I MOST DEFINETLY will even tho there are those dark days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww how freaking sweet !
    just wait until you hold your little man
    the love is just going to keep on growin'!
    god when i was pregnant i love folding his clothes
    over and over and over again
    i loved picturing him in them:)

    ReplyDelete

lovers