1.04.2010

resolutions

this year ive decided not to do any resolutions its cliche when i was younger i would always make them but never stick to them so they in my eyes are a waste of time.however i do have things i look forward to accomplishing in 2010
such as
  • gaining 12 followers
  • going to canada for spring break
  • staying debt free
  • getting a job that makes over $8/hr
  • trying new things being bolder and stepping out of my comfort zone
but who needs a resolution to complete goals i sure dont ...


on a different note i got my license yay!:) man i am facing my fears one at a time im very proud of myself
i washed and cleaned out my car
semi cleaned the house
payed my bills
had my last check mailed to my house
and avoided my boyfriend negetivity

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers