2.10.2010

ive been caught

     I have a shopping addiction and its not cute or funny i hate it and its putting me in debt:(.
But theres a reason, shopping releases dopamins that put a shopper on a high esp. female shoppers.
For me shopping is a boost it gives me extra self esteem true i shouldnt depend on it for confidence but studies show what your wearing can drastically affect your mood and i truly believe that.Although i am planning to curb my shopping to a bare minimum.The problem is i shop when im bored, i shop when im happy,i shop when im sad, i shop for an event, and i shop for no reason at all.But thanks to Mint.com i will be tracking,budgeting, and cutting back...
also
I Need A Job!
So i will be focusing on that and hopefully i will have one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers