3.13.2010

my likes

Likes Loves
  • reading
  • boldness
  • bright nails
  • pefume
  • eating
  • feel free
  • GOD!
  • my iPHONE no phone tops it
  • having a license
  • starburst
  • taking abath
  • my family/friends
  • pink anything
  • myself :)
  • sexy under wear with matching bras
  • snickers icecream
  • blogging-->follow me!!
  • taking pictures
  • being needed
  • education
  • bulky jewelry
  • samples
  • phone calls (from the right person)
  • completing goals
  • driving with my windows down music blasting w/a sonic burger in my hand :]
  • smiles
  • bargains & good deals
  • confidence
  • colorful socks
  • my freckles
  • oppurtunity todo anything i desire
  • sexy young men
  • bashfulness
  • happiness
  • a good laugh
  • poetry that tells a story
  • staying true to myself
  • winning my point
  • swimming
  • Amanda Seyfried (from Dear John)
  • a beautiful person inside & out

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers