3.05.2010

Springtime shopping

Yay bought these




(want)



(want)



(got the middle 1s want the 1st 1s)



(have a dress similar)



(omg I want this it's $22)



(want)



(comtemplating dying my hair a honey color for the spring:) )



(contrasting dull colors w/ brights)




(love it')



(my smell it's a cologne but yum:) )



(I want to eat here on spring break!)



(love the orange hued 1s)



(cheetah heads lol)



(it's not in stores in AZ yet but so cute)



(bright bows)



(chunky bright beads)
(ps got these)



(got these and I love them:) )



(what's spring w/o sunglasses)



( lakers fan and I got it :) )



(I want the middle 1)



(how cute are these)



(sexy color)



(love the color)



(her makeup is so springy)



(love this smell)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers