12.18.2010

Hello sweeties:)

Blog this is my outfit today:


I love heels they are my thing!
Of course I got my backup



Also I found my fave lippy ever



^ major investment leaves lips refreshed and moisturized with a hint of color also has peppermint in it do it helps breath too Lol it feels tingly a little though if your into that!





^ also lol this is a funny fact that people tease me about constantly i am a self proclaimed coupon person i will not buy (a few exceptions) unless
A) on sale
B) i get a discount
C) have a coupon
D) its definitely worth its price

I do surveys, sign up for emails,collect ads,look around to price match!
Lol this is a recession and I do not be playing

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. while people are teasing u about collecting coupons u saving money. thats the way to survive in today's economy

    ReplyDelete

lovers