3.10.2010

ADHD in relationship

my biggest problem in my relationship past and present
is that i get bored in my relationship
bored to an extreme where i go CRAZY
                                                                                                   
 I start getting into little fights and spats  with him just so ill have something to do
which is unhealthy so guess what ???? Im going
to take a mature step into reality also because my bestfriend
saids
 "Change is not a bad thing"
so Im going to try to get over my relationship boredem with the following solutions
  • Do my own thing
  • become busy
  • try new things
  • hang out with my friends more(in a relationship I tend to neglect everyone else)
  • spice it up
  • venture new places
  • do a couples date
  • take a breather every once in a while for myself

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers