8.10.2010

Addict

Geez, I'm addicted to fresh ass jays y'all I can't help it when I see something this sexy I gt to hav it! And Im no longer a sneaker chick but dam I really need these in my life
"for the love of the game"7's


6's


Oh btw me no fuck with lame ass team jordans lol... Fuck outta here with those
Anyways I'm a short skinny person ... I try to wear things that flatter me
I have very very toned legs(get compliments all the time!:))
I like my hair very curly or long &straight with crinkled are mounds of curls
A few examples of my dream hair
Ex: my sisters bff(Asian chick)








I'll admit it... I'm so obsessed with her hair ughhh lol I can't wait until my student loan
Ima do it up( after my books/tuition paid for of course)
My hair gona be just like that watch!
This will be an investment lol


Also psssshhh... If it all works out Ima gt a iMac (with free ipad printer wireless mouse/keyboard)
Idk though because I'm living with such a lame Ima be all like get off my shit lol




With love...La

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers