8.10.2010

Done.

I know I've said it before but I am done >:( I'm done with him mentally emotionally and spirtually although I am forced by my lease to live with him it is no longer an us . I don't dislike him rather I'm disgusted by him and his actions or should I say the lack of them
I refuse to bound any longer
By your jealousy checking my phone behind my back lying talking to other girls partying every week self
Grow the Fuck Up!!!
I can't be with someone unmotivated
Lacking goals
Depending on me
Watching my every move enviously
You disgust me dude
You are a loser my definition
True I believed in you but it's out the window
I know for a fact! That I can do way better then you
He had the nerves and I quote theeee absolute nerves to tell me I'm materialistic WTF
Yes I believe in working hard and striving or looking at to achieve the finer things in life umm... Duh!
Where have you been at?
Oh yea and all of a sudden you smoke,drink, and think you can talk to me any kind of way??? Right? Fuck outta here you lame
On... To... The ... Next...one!
Also I can feel him draining


me and my pockets dry I'm tired of it I'm not paying any bills this month bitch Im done carrying ur dead ass weight!



With love...La

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers