4.03.2010

Changes I'm in the progress of..

My month goal is to wear these


Leaf him at the alter,mad hatter,sweet success,madellion,and ruby slippers man I love the names of nail polish they're always creative!!



I don't usually like v/s spray but this one is divine so I'll be wearing this one all month

I want to try more and be more creative with my nails so
I'm trying weird things(that I saw others try)



An eyeball


Pokie ball


Pokie ball and picachu



Plaid

I did my cousins nails she loved them and paid me$2 it's not much but it's a start
I think it's so cute how I set up shop I have my magazines up to date and ready for my "clients"
I play soothing music
I use my gloves and mask lol
And have all my nail tools ready






Btw
I heart this cereal
Man what more can I ask for...


I'm making a big hair change






Who knows what I'll do lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovers