7.09.2011

omg alaska




i just realized ive been slacking on pics but anyways whyyyyyyy
why does Alaska cost so much AZ is cheap 199$ for a studio and like400$ for a 1 bedroom and its  tripple digits out hear 103-116 hot last winter everybody was crying because the temp dropped to 46 degrees so -6 is killing me id freeze to death but id love the no dark because i hate the dark so that would be cool is there a forever21 out there?
what do they do for fun?
how do you meet people?
how much is minimum wage?
is there a carters  out there?
emily help me1 LOL I WANTED TO MOVE BUT DAM

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we have a forever 21 , kohls , burlington , target , we do not have carters though :( boooo
    Minimum wage is like 8.50 ? I think I'm not sure though

    For fun.. Umm shopping , movies getting nails done . Going out to eat going to a club ? Idk I don't really do much

    Meeting people is pretty easy haha everyone knows eachother some how.. Its a big city but peoples paths seem to cross once or twice.

    ReplyDelete

lovers